Thank you for helping me by playtesting my original D&D adventure, The Curse of Er’Mah’Gerd. In addition to enjoying early access to the game, you and your players will be credited in the book itself.
The Curse of Er’Mah’Gerd follows Fifth Edition rules, but the adventure is designed to be somewhat streamlined with a bit of handholding for first-time DMs and players. The game itself has three acts and can be completed in as few as 3 sessions or as many as 6 sessions if you take advantage of the optional encounters.
The book itself has a lot of information about the setting, pre-rolled characters, NPCs, and so forth, but suffice it to say that The Curse of Er’Mah’Gerd focuses on fun and will not take itself too seriously.
My hope is that every playtester GM will run the adventure in its entirety. While any and all feedback is most welcome, I have created a survey of questions for DMs as well as the players to learn what worked well, what didn’t, and so forth.
- 12/23/21: David distributes the beta and questionnaire to all GMs.
- 12/15/21 – 2/28/22: GMs run the adventure in its entirety with their groups and distribute the player feedback questionnaire to their players after the final session.
- 2/28/22: GMs and players submit completed feedback questionnaires.
- 3/1/22 – 6/20/22: David makes final edits, receives/adds all art, lays out the publication, etc.
- 6/21/22: David publishes The Curse of Er’Mah’Gerd.
If you have any questions or concerns about any of the above, please let me know (email@example.com)!