I was exposed to sword-and-sorcery fantasy at the tender age of 12 and dove headlong into fiction writing when I competed in a short story contest in sixth grade. While the tale—a glorified battle scene, really—garnered no accolades, two of its characters survived for many years thereafter and appear in The Renegade Chronicles.
I live in Wisconsin with an amazing wife (who somehow puts up with my storytelling addiction) and two larger-than-life children. I became a member of The Allied Authors of Wisconsin, one of the state’s oldest writing collectives, in 2005.
The Renegade Chronicles
- Rebels and Fools (2016)
- Heroes and Liars (2016)
- Martyrs and Monsters (2016)
- The Renegade Chronicles: Complete Collection (2016)
- Capricon and Beyond: The Renegade Chronicles Compendium (2016)
The Soul Sleep Cycle
- If Souls Can Sleep (forthcoming: spring 2018)
- If Sin Dwells Deep (forthcoming: fall 2018)
- If Dreams Can Die (forthcoming: spring 2019)
Stand-alone books and stories
- The Pajamazon Amazon vs The Goofers Twofers (2013)
- “Ghost Mode” (forthcoming: fall 2017)